Travelling is a great way to relax and enjoy life. A vacation to the UK is easy to plan and offers great vacation destinations. The United Kingdom is made up of: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. A trip to the UK therefore gives you a gate pass to all these countries. England has beautiful landscapes and some of the best World Heritage Sites. Northern Ireland on the hand has remarkable historic landmarks such as the Giant’s Causeway to its ever vibrant cosmopolitan cities. Scotland has a very rich culture with world famous landmarks such as Loch Ness and Neolithic Orkney.
Why You Should Visit England
Being the biggest country in the UK, England has a beautiful coastline and great tourist attractions. The reasons you should visit England are:
• . Wonderful culture and heritage
England’s culture is a fusion of the old and modern generations. England is home to World Heritage Sites which include the North East Hadrian’s Wall, The Stonehenge, Canterbury Cathedral and the Tower of London.
• . Great tourist attractions
There are numerous national parks to visit, zoos, safari parks and ecological attractions. In addition, the dramatic coastline offers some of the best beaches in the world. In addition, there are numerous picnic sites for a family setting.
• . World class shopping experience
England offers numerous shopping choices which are well known for selling designer labels. The vintage setting of the cities in England is magical and the people friendly.
• . Good food
England offers the best restraints with world class cuisines. The English wines also make the dining experience quite memorable.
• . Sporting events
England is home to some of the best football clubs in the world. Visiting England gives someone the rare opportunity of attending a live football match. The country is also the home of cricket, rugby and tennis.
Why You Should Visit Northern Ireland
Like England, the country is historical with a very rich culture. Some of the attractions in Northern Ireland are:
1. The Northern Ireland coastline is home to the Giant’s Causeway and the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge. In addition, the architecture of the walled city of Londonderry is a must-see for most tourists.
2. The dining experience in Ireland is unmatched with great local food. The locals are best known for offering fantastic barbecue and oysters.
3. The country has a unique and lively music scene with numerous live events showcasing the best Irish talent. For people that enjoy the night life, Northern Ireland has big nightclubs and traditional music festivals.
Why You Should Travel to Scotland
A trip to UK will not be complete unless you visit Scotland. The country is home to the Guardian Castle, the Glencoe and Torridon. The landscape on the country side is picture perfect and the white sandy beaches are quite spectacular.
A trip to the UK is a great way to relax and get away from the hustle of modern life. The best way to enjoy your trip is by visiting all the countries in UK preferably by car. This will ensure that you see all the amazing sites and enjoy the culture. Taking a Dsa Practical test online will ensure that you are well aware of the driving rules in the UK. This way one is able to drive safely across the UK.